Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Have A Pre-K Graduate!

Ethan....my firstborn! The little boy I had when I was 19 years old....just graduated from Pre-K! How does time go by so fast?!? I don't know why, but I have been an emotional wreck about it! I can't understand how he is already old enough to be a kindergartner!! Nonetheless, I am so proud of him!!


This is how Ethan graduated! Each child was called one at a time and were supposed to do a unique dance, anything they wanted, and this is what Ethan did! haha! Break dancing and what looks like power ranger moves maybe? haha! 




His teacher had fruit roll ups with a ribbon wrapped around as their diploma:) 


Eating and watching the video of pictures throughout the school year of the class:)



Getting his gift from Ms. Rachel:)


A sand bucket and shovel filled with so much love! Lots of fun things to do over the summer and things to remember the year:) I cried while looking through it with him, it was so sweet:)


Ethan and Elly:)


Elly enjoying some cake!


Ethan with a couple of his friends, Addison and Kayden:)


Aww...Ethan with his teacher, Ms. Rachel, and Elly of course....she was the class mascot since she was in the class so often;)


Where it all started....What a great year!!



I can't even believe how big he got over the year spent in Pre-K! My baby is growing so fast!!

Some cute things in the gift bucket from Ms. Rachel......






Ethan has really fallen in love with Power Rangers and it's all he talks about now....so I thought it was so sweet his teacher bought him a Power Ranger book (that I read to him right away of course) and his favorite...the Red Ranger...because his favorite color is red;)


The gift for the parents.....how sweet! I love it so much!!!

I am so excited that I have a couple months of Ethan being home for the Summer! But, I am so sad to see that Pre-K has already come to an end! and Kindergarten starts in August!!

Thanks for reading!  


























No comments:

Post a Comment