Thursday, February 6, 2014

A little humor behind my blog title;)

I'll never forget the first time I was introduced to coffee. I was only in 7th grade and my aunt and uncle were in town visiting from Arizona. They love coffee and wanted to take me to Starbucks for my very first coffee experience, little did they know I'd be hooked for life;) haha actually I didn't really start drinking it until my Senior year of high school. I remember getting up early and drinking some coffee and making breakfast before I went to school.  I absolutely love to take my time when I have somewhere to go, I do not like to rush.  I don't have to leave the house until abut 7:35 am to take Ethan to school, but I get up at 5:15 so I can enjoy my beloved coffee:)
Which is why I chose the name, "Is It Time For Coffee?" as the title of my blog:) I enjoy all the things the day brings, but there is just nothing like a quiet morning with a cup of coffee in my hand:)
Here are some funny ecards I saw on Pinterest!








2 comments:

  1. I didn't drink coffee till I was 41! And now I SO love & enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love and enjoy it too! Not sure if you remember that little island that used to be in the kitchen of my parents' old house, but they gave it to us a couple years ago and I turned it into a coffee bar:) I'll have to post some pictures of that soon!

      Delete