Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Go Go Power Rangers {Ethan meets the Green Ranger}

Ethan went from loving things like Thomas and Friends and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, to bigger kid things such as his new found love, Power Rangers, almost overnight.

It's funny because it's bringing back memories for both Matt and me. Having two brothers, I am no stranger to Power Rangers and I always watched it with my brothers and loved the Pink Ranger;) For some odd reason, I always thought the Blue Ranger was cute haha!


This is Ethan's first Power Ranger toy...Megazord. 


Matt bought him the Morpher for his graduation present lol!



The day after he got the morpher, I found this huge frog in our yard and Ethan was trying to turn into a power ranger with it to scare the frog haha...



I mean...this thing was big...and kinda scary!


So, Matt found out that Jason David Frank, the original Green Power Ranger from Mighty Morphin was going to be in Atlanta at the Comic Con and Matt decided to take Ethan. 
Jason David Frank is also a MMA fighter and has a clothing brand called "Jesus didn't Tap" that I think is super cool:) A great role model for kids!




Ethan the day before meeting a real power ranger...he was pretty excited! 


Matt I think was way more excited haha!! He said before JDF came in, Ethan was singing and doing power ranger moves and then froze up and was really shy. (I think he was expecting him to be in the costume)



They had VIP tickets where they could meet him and have a Q&A session and then a picture and autograph signing. There were only 20 something available tickets for the VIP.
Gotta love how everyone is wearing green or power ranger stuff and then there's Matt and Ethan right in the front wearing red and Matt of course in Braves...


Ethan got this cool poster that he signed for him that is now hanging in his room! 

I thought it was so sweet of Matt to take Ethan to that and is something neither one of them will forget:)












No comments:

Post a Comment