Thursday, February 27, 2014

Elly's First Haircut!

I did it! I finally made Elly her first haircut appointment and it was way overdue! With Ethan, it was so easy to cut his hair. He was only 6 months old when we cut it the first time, but with Elly, it was different. I didn't want her curls to go away, but I knew it was time!

So, I took her to this cute little salon a few minutes away from our house. The hairdresser was so nice! She also has a 3 year old daughter.



At first, Elly was nervous and asked to sit on my lap, but she ended up climbing in the chair and sat by herself:) She held my hand for a few minutes, but then she let go and held her own hands and felt more comfortable.







She just got a trim this time, with some layers. But, notice it still has a lot of body to it! I was thinking if I cut it, it would just be straight. 


Elly does not like it, though. She looked in the mirror when we got home and she said, "ugh, this is wrong"  (see her face haha)
and when Matt got home he said, "Elly come here, I want to see your hair" and she came out with a sad look on her face and said, "I don't like it:(" haha she sounds like me every.single.time I get home from getting my hair cut haha! I think it's cute, though. Maybe next time we'll be more adventurous with the cut, but for now, this is good:)





Kind of random, but look what Matt brought me home! This chocolate ganache treat:) It was so delicious!:) 

Have a great day!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment