Friday, March 7, 2014

Dr. Seuss Spirit Week

This week was Dr. Seuss Spirit Week at Ethan's school. Ethan participated everyday and had a lot of fun with it!

Monday was "dress up as your favorite Dr. Seuss character":


I literally came up with this about 5 min. before we needed to leave on Monday morning. I cut out a circle and wrote "THING 1" on it. Ok..I know it looks like a "2", but I tried to copy it just like it was written....see...


haha close enough;) 



The students in Ethan's class who dressed up:) Love that they had the blue hair for Ethan and his friend who was "THING 2":)


Tuesday was "Tacky Tuesday":


I let Ethan pick out what he was going to wear. He has his baseball cleats on, different socks, baseball pants, red shirt under a tie dye shirt;)


Wednesday was "Wacky Hair Day":


I winged this one also. I just put a bunch of product in his hair and blow dried it up. It did look pretty funny haha! Then he wore his Jake bandanna. 



Just for fun: This is how I did Ethan's hair for their last spirit week's wacky hair day before Christmas Break;)


 Thursday was "Hat Day":

I think he looks super cute in this one:) Matt wanted him to wear his hat for this day...so cute:) 

Friday was "Pajama and Bring Your Favorite Book Day":




We had a great week and hope everyone else did also!! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment