Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I'm not sure why, but I normally couldn't care less about this day, but this year I wanted to be more festive! After all, my kids will only be young for so long and I want to make every little holiday a little more fun so they can have these memories:) I also love their faces when I give them something to build or paint, and when they get a treat from the Leprechaun;) 


Building and painting a Leprechaun house on Sunday:) We just used an old shoe box and some craft sticks and hot glued them on. Then, the fun part..painting it!!


The Leprechaun came on Sunday night!!




He turned the milk green and he also used the potty and the water in the toilet was green...Ethan and Elly loved that;)


They were so excited!!!!


For breakfast they had the green milk and green pancakes! It was so fun to make these this morning!


Ethan eating the green cake batter pancakes!! (If you want the recipe, click the link. They were so yummy!!)


Elly and I went to Ethan's school for their "Taste the Rainbow Party". 


Elly pretending she's in the class lol. We brought the carrots:) 


Sitting together eating a snack:)

What a fun day! 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

Thanks for reading:)




No comments:

Post a Comment