Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring School Pictures:)

Last month, Ethan's school had Spring pictures taken. I was able to take Elly, too, and get her picture taken with Ethan.
Well, they came back yesterday and I definitely had some good laughs. I wanted to share the pictures:)

First, I will start with the Ethan funnies...





I mean...seriously! I cracked up for the longest time looking at these. He looks so awkward and "staged" haha!! 

Here are some cuter ones of him...



Still staged, but cuter than the others:)

The photographer asked if I wanted some of just Elly and I said sure! She was having way too much fun posing:)




She is so ready to go to school:)


side by side...look how much they look alike!!!

Here are some sibling pictures....




My favorite (The one I bought!)

and his class picture...


Ok....so there they are!:)

Have a great day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment